Hunter boot is one kind of Wellington boot that will last for many seasons to come if you take care of it in the right way. If you want to use your hunting boots for many seasons, you need to clean the boot properly. For this, you should know how to clean hunter boots correctly.
Do your boots look dull? No matter how dirty your boots are! Cleaning the hunter boots is a very simple matter. If you have no idea or clue about cleaning hunter boots, keep reading. This content will help you to chic your boots from shabby.
Table of Contents
The Method of Cleaning Hunter Boots
As a user of hunter boots, you may face these problems frequently. They are dirt and scuff marks, white blooming, and also the interior parts odor.
- Take the hunter boots and knock them together for sometimes that will help to fall the rubbish and grime in the ground in a short time.
- Collect a spray bottle and take 1L warm water and one teaspoon dish soap. Then shake it well to make a mixture.
- Spray the whole hunter boots without the interior part and keep it for three minutes in a large plastic container.
- Then by using a clean rag to wipe it. If the sole of your boot is too dirty then cast there more water and use a scrubbing brush to remove the heavy dirt.
Remove Scuff Mark
- Take a pencil eraser and use it where you see the scuff mark in the external part of hunter boots.
- After erasing the scuff marks, use a clean rag to wipe the debris of the eraser.
Clean The Interior Part
Cleaning the interior part is very important. But bear in mind that without using water. The most significant thing is when you will use your hunter boots you must wear socks. Wearing socks regularly helps you to imbibe moisture and odor from the inside part of your hunter boots. To clean it
- Stuff the whole inside part with newspaper for a few hours and then remove it and keep in dry air for 24-48 hours.
- This processing will help soak up the excess water of your boots’ inside part. Instead of newspapers, you can use any absorbing packet like silica, cadre ball, etc. for soaking up. They are available in the market.
Remove Odor From Interior
In a spray bottle, mix 50% vinegar and 50% water and scatter it into the interior. For wiping excess liquid use a paper towel or clean rag. Keep it in a cool place for 24 to 48 hours till completely dry.
Wait! Are you thinking about the odor of vinegar? It will go after it dries.
Use of Baking Soda
After applying vinegar and water mixture, scatter 2-3 teaspoon baking soda each boot and keep it for one night. In summer, you use your hunter boots regularly that createsan odor in your hunter boots interior. Using baking soda remove this odor from your boots.
Remove White Blooming
Blooming is normal for hunter boots as it’s made of rubber. That’s why blooming happens when infusible particles may rise to the surface. But this white blooming doesn’t mean your hunter boots are ruined. For removing the white bloom
- You can take an official care kit from the market. Besides selling hunter boots’ company also sells the perseverance supply. Then spray your hunter boots with the rubber buff and use a clean rag to graze it into the exterior of each boot.
- Alternatively, you can use a tire cleaner. It removes white bloom very quickly. Spray it in the exterior and then wipe it with a clean cloth or paper towel. Then keep it air – dry reflection.
Domestic Way Of Removing White Blooming
With household ingredients, you can remove bloom from your hunter boots very easily. For this, you need-
- Olive oil
- Paper towel or clean cloth
Now take one teaspoon of olive oil into the cloth and graze it the whole hunter boots except soles. Graze it till it looks shiny. Your hunter boots look new and chic. It’s an easy way of homemade cleaning bloom. If you don’t want to spend money by taking hunter buffer products from the market then you can apply it. The olive oil will remove your boot’s white powdery texture.
Hunter boots are very useful equipment that you use for hunting, for relieving you from mud, dirt, etc. So proper care of hunter boots is essential to make it long-lasting.
This article will help you to take proper care of your hunter boots. Follow these methods and keep dry your hunter boots. After cleaning your hunter boots you feel it brand new and also dazzling …