Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Badminton?
- 2 Comparison Of The Badminton Sets
- 3 The 9 Best Badminton Sets List
- 4 1. Zume Games Portable Badminton Set
- 5 2. Park & Sun Sports Badminton Net System
- 6 3. Baden Champions Volleyball Badminton Combo Set
- 7 4. Baden Champions Badminton Set
- 8 5. RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket Set
- 9 6. Trained Premium Badminton Racket Set
- 10 7. EastPoint Sports Deluxe Volleyball Badminton Net Set
- 11 8. Champion Sports Deluxe Outdoor Game Sets
- 12 9. Senston – 2 Player Badminton Racquets Set
- 13 Some Tips On How To Get The Best Badminton Sets Out There
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 15 Final Words
What Is Badminton?
Answer: Badminton is an indoor and outdoor game. The competition of this game is between two opposing players or two opposing teams.
And, badminton sets are the complete package of badminton equipment.
Badminton is of the fun games out there which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Whether you are a champion, a pro, or an amateur, you know exactly how important it is to have the right equipment. You don’t want to start a fun game or match, and then go around asking for the equipment you can borrow from other people. Instead, you can get your own equipment, at the price and packages that you feel is just right for you.
If you are a very looking for badminton equipment, then leave the responsibility upon us as we take care of an adventure show some of the best types of equipment that you will come across in the market. We have reviews of 9 of the best badminton sets with you and your team are going to love! So without further ado, let’s go and have a look at what each of them is made of!
Comparison Of The Badminton Sets
Rating & Price
Zume Games Portable Badminton Set
✅ The instant and portable
Park & Sun Sports Badminton Net System
✅ Top and Bottom Net Tapes with Net Sleeves
Baden Champions Volleyball Badminton Combo Set
✅ Quick & easy setup
Baden Champions Badminton Set
✅ Heavy duty, adjustable, powder coated
RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket Set
✅ A complete set for a great game
Trained Premium Badminton Racket Set
✅ SUITABLE FOR PLAYERS OF ANY LEVEL!
EastPoint Sports Deluxe Volleyball Badminton Net Set
✅ 4 One-piece Steel Badminton Rackets
Champion Sports Deluxe Outdoor Game Sets
✅ Including aluminum poles
Senston – 2 Player Badminton Racquets Set
✅ ISO SQUARE FRAME OF RACKET
The 9 Best Badminton Sets List
Here we have a list of the nine best badminton sets that we have hand-picked for our readers. Let’s take a look:
- Zume Games Portable Badminton Set
- Park & Sun Sports Badminton Net System
- Baden Champions Volleyball Badminton Combo Set
- Baden Champions Badminton Set
- RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket Set
- Trained Premium Badminton Racket Set
- EastPoint Sports Deluxe Volleyball Badminton Net Set
- Champion Sports Deluxe Outdoor Game Sets
- Senston – 2 Player Badminton Racquets Set
1. Zume Games Portable Badminton Set
For our first product, we have the Zume games portable badminton set. What is fun about the set is that, well, you guessed it- yes, it is portable! Which means that you don’t need to set up anything extra beforehand, or use any extra tools or stakes!
With the Zume portable badminton set, you can now have a match, anywhere and at any time you want! What can be more fun than that?
The Zume games badminton set comes with a total of 4 rackets: two in red, two in green, and two shuttlecocks. It also includes a regulation net and you’ll be absolutely shocked to see how the base also doubles as the lightweight carrying case!
If you were wondering what to do on your next picnic or family trip, well now you know! Carry your favorite sport and pastime activity with you on the go and have hours of fun with your team members.
You can also carry it anywhere in style and comfort since it comes with a lightweight and handy carrying case, which also happens to be the base.
The fun part is that you do not need any extra stands, tools or stakes to make this setup stand. No matter where you place it, it will stand on its own since it is made in such a design so that it can stand without any support at all!
Now you can enjoy a quick game of badminton anywhere and on any occasion. And after you’re done, simply put it away since all it has are two telescoping poles on either ends and a slide on the net that can be easily put away by any member of your family.
Play with family, or friends and carry the Zume games badminton set with you wherever you go!
- Easy to carry and transport from one place to another since it is portable
- Has a freestanding base design that needs no extra support.
- No extra technicalities or skills needed to unfold since the badminton set is very easy to set up
- Lightweight and comes with a handy bag for carrying
- Super easy and quick to set up or to put it down.
- Water resistant and can stand any weather
- Comes with a 3 month warranty period as well
- The carrying bag doubles as the base
- Can only be used outdoors
- Assembly of certain parts is necessary, although no tools or stakes are required during assembly
- At times you need to keep some weight or sandbags inside to keep the set from falling apart or being blown away in windy weather.
- The overall dimensions might not be comfortable enough for adults since it doesn’t fall under regulation size
- Not as long lasting as it claims
2. Park & Sun Sports Badminton Net System
Up next, we have the Park and Sun sports portable badminton net system which has everything you need in order to start playing. A perfect sports set for outdoors matches or get-togethers, the Park and Sun sports set come with the latest technologies that take badminton to the next level.
The set includes telescopic premium poles that are very easy to set up, a regulation-size net, measuring 21 inches in length and 30 inches in height. Furthermore, it also includes poles, and stakes that are complete with a guy line set, 4 long lasting and sturdy aluminum badminton rackets, and 3 high-quality A-grade nylon shuttlecocks, a regulation setting net and also a carrying bag. With all the pieces ideal for a perfect game, you have all the equipment in one package! Now go out and have fun wherever you go!
Designed with premium materials, the Park and Sun badminton set are simply made in a way to last.
What’s great about this badminton set is that the net follows regulation size. With 21 inches in length and 30 inches in height, the net also has an inch of net tapes all around for even tension.
Other than that, aluminum poles with a diameter of 1-1/2 inches, and push-button lock system helps make the setup process faster than ever.
With a telescoping compact design, save a lot of storage space, and carry your set wherever you go with ease.
Besides that, the aluminum frames for the rackets also have hand grips made of molded rubber so they don’t slip from your hands.
- Made of quality materials
- Comes with a zip up bag to store and carry the badminton equipment
- Sturdy net that remains straight and stays put up for a long time
- Easy to set up and take down with push buttons
- Aluminum telescopic support poles that last a long time.
- Aluminum rackets with rubber grips to prevent slips
- Net tapes and sleeves on the edge of the net
- The stitching of the net may come loose at times
- The low tension on the rackets
- Grips of the rackets tend to slip when your palm is sweaty
- The instructions that come with this set are a little unclear.
3. Baden Champions Volleyball Badminton Combo Set
For our 3rd product, we are reviewing the Baden Champions Volleyball badminton set. This is one fun to play set since you can play two games with one of these. Yep, you heard that right, now you can play both volleyballs as well as badminton using the same set, and it just couldn’t get any better!
The 2 in 1 set is very easy to set up in your backyard and also is a complete package of the equipment that you need in order to play. Play a fast-paced match of badminton, or change that to a game of volleyball in minutes and amaze the people around you.
This set is suitable for adults as well as younger players since you can adjust the height of the net to any level you want.
With a regulations size net for both volleyball and badminton, this set also comes with 2 adjustable poles and metal stakes, 4 badminton rackets of tournament quality, and a case to store and carry all of this equipment.
With high-quality materials, the equipment in this set is made to last you a long time. Made with a durable powder coated steel poles and strong nylon rope, you can rest assured that this set will last you a very long time and quite a lot of matches.
- Made with tough materials to last for a long time
- Materials can withstand any weather, rain or shine
- Tournament quality racket
- One set can be used to switch between two games
- Comes with a carrying case easy for storing and transportation
- Adjustable net
- As well as steel poles which allow for easy transition from one game to the other.
- Perfect for the outdoors
- No need to buy extra items since one set includes all
- The shuttlecocks and rackets may be strong but not very long lasting
- Because there is a lot of things packed together, the entire set may be too heavy to carry
- Since the net follows the regulations size, it may be too large
4. Baden Champions Badminton Set
For the 4th review, we have yet again another set from the same Baden brand, the Baden Champions badminton set.
This is just the perfect badminton set, suitable for any players on any level, this set comes with the ultimate quality materials out there on the market. You can now enjoy endless hours of the game with your friends and family anywhere you go with this set! Easy to carry and assemble, this set comes with 4 tournament rackets of very good quality, a regulation size badminton net, nylon shuttlecocks that last a long time, and all other hardware if necessary.
It also comes with very strong aluminum poles that are powder coated and makes the entire setup simpler.
And that’s not all, you can also carry it anywhere and store it neatly you get a weather resistant bag to protect your favorite badminton set.
To make the shuttlecocks highly visible, you also have yellow badminton nets coupled with yellow rackets and boundary lines. This makes it extra visible and also makes the entire game very visually appealing.
Make your next family trip or get together as a fun and enjoyable as possible with the Baden badminton set.
- Compact in size
- The net is of regulation size
- Comes with a weather resistant weather bag to carry and store the equipment
- The yellow color of Al the equipment makes it
- Extremely visual
- Suitable for all kinds of players
- Compact space needed
- Can last for a long time
- Includes boundary lines as well
- The rackets may not be as strong
- Shuttlecocks become weak after some time
- Not suitable or strong enough for regular use
- The height is okay for children but is too low for adults
- A bit on the expensive end of the budget
5. RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket Set
For the 5th review, we have a RiteTrak sports fiber flash 7 badminton set, which includes every piece of equipment you need to play badminton. With two matching rackets in the color of your choice, a complete set of 3 shuttlecocks, and a fabric carrying bag, this set is ideal for you if you want a one on one badminton game.
The fun part is that it comes in a lot of color combinations, and you can choose any from them. These rackets are made with the utmost care in the sense that each of them is made with the accurate specifications.
Specific designs such as an embossing on the grip tape will ensure that you can hold the racket with ease and get a perfect shit everything!
Also, the single piece design of the racket such as no “T” connector frame shape, ensures that there is no additional joint or connection in between the shaft and the face of the racket. As for materials used, carbon fiber or graphite is used on the shaft or the frame.
For the shuttlecocks, they come in the usual yellow shade in the skirts. As for the cork, these come in white, with heads made of natural cork. The shuttles are not only the longest time but also quite visible due to the color.
And that is not all since this entire set also comes with a fabric bag that will last you a long time. Made of 420D polyester, the bag has a smooth zipper for opening, comfortable strap for carrying which you can also adjust, and also a loop so you can hang the bag on a wall hook.
- a pretty lightweight design overall
- The price is on the budget since it is low
- Good quality materials used for making the rackets, make them feel strong and durable.
- Can be played by beginners
- Comes with a special or specific design, such as the single frame design, or an embossing
- Light in weight and easy to carry
- The shuttlecocks are not of a very good quality
- The search does not include a net
- A one on one set, and so it only comes with 2 rackets
- Not for intermediate players
6. Trained Premium Badminton Racket Set
For our 6th review, we have the Trained premium quality badminton set. Including a pair of very good quality rackets, coupled with a set of 5 very well crafted shuttlecocks with LED lights and a carrying bag so you can store your equipment and also carry them anywhere you want.
Make sure you get only the best set made by Trained, which is designed specifically to give you a high-speed performance.
Ideal for both amateurs and professionals, since the exceptional quality will be perfect for pros, while at the same time, be a very good practice set for amateurs since they can tolerate any amount of practice for improving the skills and training!
The shuttlecocks with LED lights are also perfect for a fun match for the younger members of your family! Other than that, the lightweight rackets also come in pre-strung, so you can start playing the minute you buy them.
The rackets will not slip off your hands since the slim shaft and grip, ensures that you have a proper hold of it.
The shuttlecocks with LED lights can be switched on and off anytime you want and so you can play during the day on during the night as per your preferences!
What is best about this set is that you can carry them anywhere you want, simply put them in the lightweight, zip bag, and you are good to go!
If you still haven’t made your mind up about buying this set, then don’t worry much. Trained is really confident about their manufacturing quality, so much so that they are willing to give you a money back offer! If you aren’t completely satisfied with their badminton set, then they have a lifetime guarantee that will always respond and solve any problem that you might have, or might even give you back your money! Now, who could say no to such an offer!
- comes with a lifetime guarantee and money back offer
- Lightweight and high-quality rackets
- LED lights for both day matches and night matches
- Shuttlecocks be are made with goose feathers
- The LED lights don’t stay on continuously, so it’s difficult to see them in the dark
- The strings of the rackets tend to break at times
- Does not come with a net
7. EastPoint Sports Deluxe Volleyball Badminton Net Set
Up next we have the East point sports deluxe volleyball badminton net set. This is yet again another set with which you can play both volleyballs as well as badminton.
With telescopic aluminum poles, you can adjust the height in any way you want to switch from playing badminton to playing volleyball in under minutes. Adjust it up to 7 or 8 feet high for playing volleyball, simply adjust the net and call to 5 feet for badminton.
The set includes four good quality badminton rackets coupled with two shuttlecocks. One official size volleyball made of cloth. Net and post system with adjustable telescopic poles, and lastly, in order to carry all of your stuff, you also get a heavy-duty bag for storage and transportation.
You can also use it anywhere since the entire set is waterproof. Be it rain or shine, you can use this Eastpoint sports deluxe set year after year, and it will surely last you season after season.
Play with friends and family, whether you are a beginner or a pro, you are short love this badminton and volleyball set!
- Adjustable telescopic poles allow you to change the height for switching between games, and even for kids.
- Carry bag made of strong and tough material
- Affordable price
- Really easy to set up or take down
- Also comes with a scorekeeper mounted on one side
- Poles are nothing like the picture as they are comparatively weaker and can’t stand without the stakes
- The volleyball is harder than usual volleyballs
- The shuttlecocks aren’t as good quality as expected
- Quite difficult to adjust the tension in nets
- The handles of the rackets are not as durable
8. Champion Sports Deluxe Outdoor Game Sets
For the second last review, we have the Champion Sports Deluxe set which includes everything that you need to play a complete match. The championship set comes with powder coated aluminum poles, a nylon mesh net with waterproof tarpaulin tapes, 4 tournament quality aluminum rackets, 2 goose feather shuttlecocks, 2 practice nylon shuttlecocks, and a carrying bag.
This set is sure to be a fun addition to any party or get together with your friends and family. Enjoy your special moments at any hangouts or camping trips and carry it anywhere with its durable weather resistant carrying bag.
- Good quality feather shuttlecocks
- Suitable for beginners or professionals alike
- Carry a bag that resists all weathers, and can be used for storing and carrying
- Comes with a long-lasting net
- The set isn’t good for concrete floors since the aluminum poles can’t be set without a mud ground
- Feather shuttlecock is not long lasting
9. Senston – 2 Player Badminton Racquets Set
For our last pick, we have the Stenson two player badminton set. The different combinations of equipment for playing badminton, in this set, you get racket cover, overgrips, goose feather badminton shuttlecocks, and Senston racket bag.
All equipment is made of high-class materials, the rackets are made of carbon-aluminum composite, which gives them more strength and less risk of frame deformation.
You can also adjust the handle size according to your personal hand span using the over-grip. Due to this, your racket won’t fall off your hands, and it also insurance less rubbing and more comfort.
Coming to the rackets, these have unique frames. It comes with a suggestive isometric square head shape design, which has a more sweet spot, so you have a less chance of missing any hit! With the one piece T- joint design, you won’t see any more dents or deformation of your favorite racket! Also, with a unique pyramid framed rim, prevent any air resistance, and swing higher and faster than ever before!
- Solid professional grade rackets made of aluminum with graphite shaft
- Quite lightweight, and one-piece design
- Large sweet spot within the frames so you can hut better
- Suitable only for professional players and adults, no kids
- No net available with the set
- No choosing on the color of equipment
- Strings aren’t strong enough
- Comes with a racket casing
- The rackets aren’t made of carbon fiber
Some Tips On How To Get The Best Badminton Sets Out There
When it comes to choosing the best badminton set up there you want to make sure that you don’t leave any stone unturned. There are obviously a few tips and tricks on how the land the best set on your hands, and this is what the article is all about.
So let us explore some tips and tricks so you can end up with the best badminton set!
- Decide what you want – when you look for badminton sets, you will see a lot of variety, such as; 2- player and 4-player sets, sets that come complete with a net, and also some sets that can be used for both volleyballs as well as badminton.
So you should first decide what it is that you need and want to buy, and then the decision to find the best set for you becomes a whole lot easier.
- Relevance – The badminton set that you would buy, should be of importance to you. You may get the best professional set out there, but if you’re only a beginner or someone who just plays on some casual occasions, then buying high priced professional sets, will be of no value to you.
For simple practice, you can also do just fine with a decent quality set, which doesn’t necessarily have to be the best brand. So instead of focusing solely on the price, try to pay attention to what it is that you actually need!
- Quality of your set – speaking about getting only the necessary items that you need, you shouldn’t ignore the quality of the equipment that you’d purchase. If anything, wasting your money is the last thing you would want!
Plus, you definitely wouldn’t want a set where the steel poles bend, or the racket break apart or become deformed and so on. So before you spend, check to see if the rackets are made of carbon fiber, with nylon strings for more durability.
To get better quality, you might also need to spend a bit more. So set a budget and spend wisely to get the best quality out there.
- Proper storage and maintenance – you might have had a lot of fun playing badminton all season, but after playing for quite a while, you will notice that your equipment is slowly wearing down. No matter how expensive your badminton gear maybe, if you do not take proper care of them they will soon wear out!
In order to ensure that your badminton gear lasts a long time, store them in a dry place after use. This is one reason why every badminton set comes along with a sturdy carrying case, but you can use it for both carrying your equipment or storing them safely.
So take care of your badminton gear, and see how the last year for many years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Should My Badminton Gear Be Stored Up For The Winter?
Answer: most of the time when winter arrives, it is suggested to pack up your badminton sports gear and store them. Although some equipment has the tendency to last through all seasons, you should store keep them away especially during the winter. This is one reason why most badminton sets come with a weatherproof storing or carrying bag. Storing your equipment will only make your badminton equipment more durable since they will not be exposed to the weather, along with snow and ice. Therefore, if you want your badminton gear to last for years, then you should take good care of them and store them in the weatherproof or good quality carrying case that they come with.
Question: What Kind Of Net Is The Best, What Is The Regulation Size Of Such A Net?
Answer: The best net to purchase would be an adjustable one. Because it can be adjusted according to the heights of people playing, it can accommodate any kind of players. If the sides are there then you can lower the height, where was is it also working then you can adjust the height a bit higher. However, if you buy a non-adjustable net, then you can not play with people of different heights.
As for the regulation size, the height of badminton nets for usually 5 feet and 1 inch at the edges. If you calculate the height from the center, then it is 5 feet. And the length of a regulation size net is usually 20 feet.
Question: What Do You Need To Get Started In Badminton?
Answer: Badminton is such a sport that requires several types of equipment. The common and most important things you need to have are- minimum a pair of badminton rackets, Shuttlecocks, and a badminton net. For playing badminton on a team basis where each team has two players, you need four rackets.
Besides these common pieces of equipment, some other badminton gears can reach you on another level such as badminton shoes.
If you buy a badminton set, you will get all the most common badminton gear in a bag.
Question: Why Buy A Badminton Set?
Answer: A badminton set comes with all the necessary equipment that you need to play so that you don’t have to buy anything separately. Some of the badminton sets include an official size volleyball, too. Another additional benefit of the set is the portability that enables you to carry it and play anywhere.
Question: What Are The Types Of Shuttlecocks?
Answer: Shuttlecock is one of the major badminton equipment without which playing badminton racket is beyond imagination. There are three types of shuttlecocks. They are-
- Feather shuttlecock
- Plastic or synthetic shuttlecock
- Hybrid shuttlecock
Feather Shuttlecock: The raw materials of a feather shuttlecock is the feather of a duck or goose. The elite players like feather shuttlecocks. They are easy to control but not durable.
Plastic Shuttlecock: They are made from nylon and durable. It is mainly recommended for beginners and lower-level players.
Hybrid Shuttlecock: Hybrid shuttlecocks come with some excellent features. Both plastic and feather are used to make this type of shuttlecocks where the end of the cock has feathers and the root and other parts are made of plastic or synthetic materials.
Overall, now that you know about the different kinds of badminton sets in the market. Apart from understanding what you actually need, it has now become clear regarding which product you should go for in terms of price, quality, over the number of items that come along with it.
Although it’s not easy to choose from so many options, you can now rest assured, that after reading our guide, you will not regret your choices.
Hopefully, our article has been of great use to you.